Unattended cooking is being blamed for a blaze at a mobile home in a Saskatoon trailer park on Thursday morning.
Multiple calls to the Saskatoon Fire Department reported the fire in the Forest Grove neighbourhood at 7:30 a.m. CT.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke coming from the mobile home at 101-219 Grant St.
One crew started a fast interior attack while another provided assistance with a backup line. Fire officials said the blaze was quickly brought under control.
One person evacuated the mobile home on their own.
The fire department said damage is estimated at $30,000. No injuries were reported.